CNBC is seeking a Product Manager to help grow its iOS and Android applications.Your Day to Day Includes
- Developing a product strategy and feature roadmap for mobile apps.
- Owning the success of features end-to-end, collaborating with Apps Teams and other CNBC / NBCU teams to define features and experiences.
- Participating in design thinking and user research activities (collaborative sketching, brainstorm exercises, user surveying, A/B testing, etc.) to define and understand app audience needs and feature success.
- Assessing quantitative and qualitative data to inform the team’s product roadmap, strategies and KPIs.
- Conducting competitive analyses of similar and potentially disruptive digital product offerings of other media companies and start-ups.
- Writing and maintaining user stories for iOS and Android products, leveraging JIRA and Wiki tools, and working to implement these stories with Apps Teams.
- Working cross-functionally with Apps Teams (Product, Engineering, Design, User Experience, QA, Project Management, Customer Care, and Software Operations), other CNBC Teams and Product Managers to participate in feature activities such as discovery, analysis, development, bug triage, prioritization, etc. …
- Participating in Agile activities such as backlog grooming, sprint planning, daily standups, retrospectives and other sprint ceremonies.
•Must have a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university.
•Experience in Product Management for mobile apps or an equivalent digital role.
•Experience assessing qualitative and quantitative data to deliver meaningful insights.
•Understanding of recent mobile consumer and business trends is preferred.
•Experience in the media, news or technology industry is preferred.
•Free shuttle services to and from office – Manhattan, Brooklyn, Hoboken, Jersey City
•Free gym onsite
•Dry cleaning services
•Shoe shine services
•… and many more!
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
With CNBC in the U.S., CNBC in Asia Pacific, CNBC in Europe, Middle East and Africa, CNBC World and CNBC HD, CNBC is the recognized world leader in business news and provides real-time financial market coverage and business information to approximately 371 million homes worldwide, including more than 100 million households in the United States and Canada. CNBC also provides daily business updates to 400 million households across China. The network's 15 live hours a day of business programming in North America (weekdays from 4:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. ET) is produced at CNBC's global headquarters in Englewood Cliffs, N.J., and includes reports from CNBC News bureaus worldwide. CNBC at night features a mix of new reality programming, CNBC's highly successful series produced exclusively for CNBC and a number of distinctive in-house documentaries.
CNBC also has a vast portfolio of digital products which deliver real-time financial market news and information across a variety of platforms. These include Apply
, the online destination for global business; CNBC PRO, the premium, integrated desktop/mobile service that provides real-time global market data and live access to CNBC global programming; and a suite of CNBC Mobile products including the CNBC Real-Time iPhone and iPad Apps.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.