Reporting to the Chief Architect, the Sales & Marketing Technology Architect is an experienced technology professional providing technical vision, architectural expertise, and leadership to multiple business and technical stakeholders to build and sustain enterprise-scale platforms for industrializing sales and marketing end-to-end capabilities while balancing flexibility for business-differentiating requirements.
This role is highly collaborative, working across business and technology teams to establish a target vision aligned with business and IT needs. Through engagement with business technology groups, solutions architects, and enterprise application and technology teams, you will lead efforts to align investment, technical direction, and execution to deliver enterprise capabilities.
- Deliver world class, enterprise platforms to deliver marketing and sales capabilities
- Collaborate with business and technical stakeholders to develop platform vision, strategy and metrics, define business and technical requirements, technical design and roadmap, and drive project initiatives.
- Establish and maintain reference architectures for appropriate use of platform capabilities. Work with appropriate stakeholders to manage exceptions.
- Maintain an advanced understanding of IT industry trends in sales and marketing and provide thought leadership as required to business technology groups and other key stakeholders
- Provide technology strategy to stay ahead of the innovation curve across a range of sales and marketing technologies including Marketing Automation, CPQ, Content Marketing, Social Media Platforms across marketing channels.
- 8+ years of relevant information technology experience - including evidence of leading efforts to scope & architect major programs
- 2+ years of experience in product management for an enterprise scale solution
- 2+ years of experience in defining technology architecture in the sales and marketing domain
- Experience with Salesforce, Adobe Marketing Cloud, Marketo/Hybris and other industry-leading sales and marketing solutions
- Demonstrated ability to elicit, analyze and document business process and architect scalable solutions to increase operational maturity
- Demonstrated experience of leading virtual teams made up of business and technology resources
- Effective presentation skills and diplomacy required to interface with and influence cross-functional leaders including senior/C-level stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in information technology-related discipline
- Experience in the media and entertainment industry, familiarity with M&E technologies such as Sintec Media and WideOrbit
- Demonstrated understanding of platform concepts, integration, and interoperability
- Demonstrated experience of identifying and leading forward process improvements
- Experience with industry best practices and frameworks, such as but not limited to ITIL, TOGAF, PMI, etc.
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.