We're looking for creative, talented CG Creature Artists to join our team. If you are right for us, you are passionate about storytelling and love creating photorealistic characters and creatures.
Framestore's Integrated Advertising division works with some of the biggest names in Commercials, TV, VR and many other industries to create truly spectacular works by using cutting edge technology and unrivalled artistic flair that has won both commercial and critical success. We are looking to ramp up and grow our Creature FX team as we take on more work and expand our TV, Commercials and Dark Rides teams.
This is a varied field and we are interested in speaking to experienced CG Creature Artists using Maya or Houdini with experience in any or all the following areas:
- Sculpt modelling
- Texture artists
- Look dev
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Previous experience on CG creature projects
- A thorough knowledge of Maya
- Thorough knowledge of your area of creature specialisation and a broad understanding of the other areas
- Good problem solving skills
- An appreciation of both the aesthetic and technical requirements of the role
- A good eye for detail
- A strong work ethic, and a willingness to be involved in both development and shot execution
- he ability to work as part of a team in a challenging and deadline orientated environment
- A good understanding of pipeline and workflow issues
- Excellent organisation, communication and interpersonal skills, and the ability to liaise across departments
- Programming/scripting experience (e.g. Mel, Python and/or C++
- Experience of developing tools, scripts and plug-ins to help streamline workflow
- Experience of working under a Unix/Linux systems environment
/privacy-policy . If you do not consent for your data to be used in this way then please do not continue with your application.