Framestore's TV Division are looking for an experienced VFX Producer to oversee the VFX of the project from pre-production through to final delivery. The right candidate will have experience working on large scale/budget TV series or multiple film projects both on set and post production.
The role starts in ASAP and will go through until December 2019 and is based in London, with some travel required for the shoot and edit.
We require at least 8 years of solid VFX Production experience for this role.Responsibilities:
- Produce and manage budgets and schedules that take into account the VFX work required, ensuring that the project is completed to the highest standard achievable
- Liaise with clients from pre production through to final delivery
- Correspond with clients via bids, reports, approval documents, cash-flow, change orders etc.
- Manage project milestones and deliveries in accordance with the implemented schedule
- Handle performance, productivity, attendance and time keeping in liaison with team leaders
- Liaise with resources team and other key support departments·
- Provide verbal and written progress reports to clients, management and internal teams every week
- Pitch and bid for new business if required
- Manage outsourcing partners
- Previous credited experience as a VFX Produce
- Highly organised with first-class time/project management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent client and crew management skills
- Proven ability to prioritise conflicting tasks
- Proven ability to manage high revenue budgets
- Ability to remain calm and confident in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work within a team towards a common goal
- Thorough understanding of live-action and CG based VFX workflows
- Existing industry contacts
- Good knowledge of MS Office packages (including Word, Excel and Project)
- Knowledge of Shotgun
/privacy-policy . If you do not consent for your data to be used in this way then please do not continue with your application.