The position reports to the Manager of Sales Force Engineering and Support – UPHE (Universal Pictures Home Entertainment). The role requires a deep technical knowledge of Salesforce and hands-on experience with relational databases and ETL tools.The following skills are required for the role:
- The ability to develop applications in the Sales force Platform utilizing custom objects, Apex classes, triggers, Visual Force pages, Lightning, and SOQL.
- The Ability to debug code in a distributed sandbox environment rapidly to resolve production issues.
- The ability to utilize Data Loader and ETL tools such as Informatica to convert data from ancillary Home Entertainment systems.
- The ability to utilize and work with Eclipse IDE, GIT, and Urban Code, Jenkins or some other software deployment tool to package deployments with the offshore deployment lead.
- The ability to work in a highly collaborative Agile environment
- The ability to manage and execute on multiple projects
- Ability to work comfortably in an Agile-Scrum based developer role utilizing a sprint-based methodology.
- Strong MS Office suite skills; particularly MS Excel for scrubbing and analyzing data for different Sales Force applications.
- Strong interpersonal skills to facilitate communication and inclusion amongst team mates.
- Strong problem-solving skills matched with the ability to articulate solutions to other team members.
- The ability to create configuration and declarative functions.
Qualifications/Requirements4-year degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or a related discipline.
Salesforce Administrator Certification
Minimum 4 years of experience as a Salesforce developer.
5 years of experience working within an SDLC methodology
2 years of experience developing in an object-oriented language other than Apex.
Platform App Builder Certification
Familiarity with Jira or another similar Agile Sprint management tool.
Knowledge of SAP Supply Chain, specifically, Material Maintenance and BOM Maintenance
Knowledge of XML and XPath code to manipulate the data
Experience on other Relational Database Management Systems such as SQL Server and Teradata.
Experience in other web-based technologies such as J2EE or .Net
Knowledge of TIBCO Business works, XML, and XPath to evaluate existing interface logic in the TIBCO platform.
Familiarity with GIT, Urban Code, or some other software deployment software that utilizes Ant and allows reading of XML metadata.
Familiarity with Informatica for transforming and loading data.
Familiarity with Salesforce platform third party applications such as SpringCM, Grid buddy, or Process Composer.
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.