Bluprint is looking for an inspiring Creative Director to lead our Creative team, champion campaigns and ideas, and further our brand’s tone, look, and feel.
- Collaborate closely with Bluprint Leadership, Marketing and Design teams to guide the branding for both digital and print materials in service of the wide variety of creative projects for which the Creative team is responsible
- Brainstorm, influence and manage creative projects through execution
- Lead, work alongside, and delegate tasks to other members in the design team, sister divisions within Bluprint, and external partner agencies
- Attend meetings both internally and offsite at production houses, printers, etc.
• A Bachelor’s Degree in a related field and/or equivalent training or work experience
• 6+ years experience in the creative field
● Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through Apply
to be considered
● Willingness to travel and work overtime, and on weekends with short notice as needed
● Must be willing to work in Denver, CO
• Experience in a self-starting, leadership role on multiple projects with an emphasis on maintaining the highest of standards across brand touchpoints and responsive design systems
• A strong understanding of both the copy and design side — and how they work together
• A terrific portfolio featuring several contemporary, engaging projects and showcasing a strong understanding and creative approach to copy, tone, typography, editorial photography/layout, and brand identity
• A positive, can-do attitude, along with a willingness to teach/guide creative team members in their own career growth
• Strong organizational and problem-solving skills, as well as an ability to multitask in a fun, fast-paced environment
• Great written, verbal, and people skills. Team building skills a must. Diplomatic, strategic, and persuasive key stakeholder management skills also essential
• An affinity for media, craft, and personal hobbies/projects
• A wholehearted openness to give and receive feedback and direction
• Good relationships with and experience managing outside vendors a plus
Recently acquired by NBCUniversal, Bluprint features complementary and adjacent categories that champion self-expression, wellness, mindfulness, performance arts and more. Bluprint’s vast content library consists of more than 3,000 hours of original classes and produced entertainment series’ across new categories. Offering content, commerce and community with the convenience of a 24/7 delivery system, Bluprint boasts a thriving community of over 13 million members and delivers a premium experience with best-in-class instructors and like-minded creatives.
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.