- A flexible and willing team player who is a self starter with the ability to coordinate and organize for multiple on air promo projects.
- Ability to interface with the creative community as well as all levels of the NBC organization.
- Provide all levels of support to 15-20 on-air promo writer/producers.
- Liaison with programming and show production to request footage when needed.
- Monitor delivery of show footage.
- Digitize and organize show footage into the Avid.
- Write and produce shorter length promos when needed.
- Execute cut-downs of promos.
- Supervise ProTools VO sessions when needed.
- Liaison with vendors, and supervise all aspects of post-production of vendor-produced promos.
- Monitor on-air promo schedule and ship list.
- Coordinate outgoing feeds to the east coast.
- Negotiate with vendors for purchase of stock footage.
- Conduct research on request and maintain a general awareness of industry trends, formats, talent and competitive environment.
Basic Qualifications: Bachelors Degree
Proficiency with Avid and/or Final Cut Pro editing software is a must
Minimum 1 year experience in marketing, promotion, or television/entertainment
Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications (i.e. Word, Excel, Outlook) and proficiency in both PC and Mac
Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV online to be considered
Willingness to work overtime and on weekends with short notice; having a flexible schedule to work is key for this role
Must be willing to work in Universal City, CA
Must have work authorization to work in the United States
Must be 18 years or older
Must be covered by Solutions, NBCU’s Alternative Dispute Resolution Program
Strong interest in marketing, and entertainment
Able to work in a fast paced environment while managing multiple tasks and maintaining a professional attitude
Effective time management ability, as well as strong verbal and written communication skills
Must be flexible, personable, have a positive attitude, a self-starter, ability to think on your feet and anticipate issues before they happen, detail oriented with the ability to interface with all levels of personnel
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.