The Integrated Advertising division in London are looking for mid level Layout artists to join our team.
Integrated Advertising covers a wide range of projects, from traditional commercials, to theme park rides, VR and TV series projects.
The Layout Artist is responsible for CG camera animation using cinematography principles, shot composition and character blocking to pre-visualize shots before the beginning of animation and allowing up stream CG departments to use as the foundation for shot construction.Essential Skills:
- Strong Maya knowledge with excellent problem solving skills and a solid understanding of the visual effects pipeline
- Good attention to detail and a proactive approach to identifying and resolving issues in order to maintain continuity within the sequence
- Strong demonstrable experience in sequence and shot composition
- Good working knowledge of cinematography in a virtual environment
- Previous experience of scene layout to match previs or storyboard reference (preferred)
- Excellent understanding of practical cameras and camera techniques
- Previous experience in camera tracking and animation blocking is advantageous
- Excellent technical problem solving skills - Basic mel and python scripting is ideal but not required
- Ability to work under pressure on potentially short turn around times
- Ability to take direction and feedback well from a supervisor
- Organisation skills and able to create tidy scenes for use in the rest of the pipeline
/privacy-policy . If you do not consent for your data to be used in this way then please do not continue with your application.