PLEASE NOTE: This is a project / limited term position with an estimated duration of up to 12 months, unless otherwise amended or terminated as deliverables within this project are completed.
- Must be able to create motion graphics and animated elements for sales enhancements, sponsored integration, interstitials, promotional and call to action end pages, show packages, and network graphics
- Must be able to effectively communicate concepts and ideas to the content team
- Must understand and translate the brand strategy of NBC Sports into quality design
- Must be able to create original logos and design for production, marketing, and social purposes
- Design and build presentations for senior staff and content distribution.
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Fine Arts or a related field
- Minimum 1year design experience working at a network or broadcast design agency
- Strong knowledge of Adobe After Effects, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Demonstrated 3D knowledge with Maya and/or Cinema 4D
- Strong at concept and storyboard design utilizing current trends in graphic design
- Strong video editing skills. Demonstrated efficiency in either Avid or Premiere.
- Knowledge and understanding of all digital, linear, and social delivery platforms.
- Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through Apply to be considered (note job #: )
- Willingness to travel and work overtime, and on weekends with short notice
- Must be willing to work in Stamford, CT
- Must be willing to submit to a background investigation
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
- Must be 18 years or older
- It is the policy of NBCUniversal and NBCUniversal’ s affiliated businesses to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
- The ideal candidate will be passionate about design and branding with an aptitude to learn new trends and technology as it emerges.
- Must be flexible, self-starter, detail-oriented, deadline driven, strong collaborator and excellent communicator.
- Love and understanding of sports a plus
NBCUniversal is one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information to a global audience. NBCUniversal owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, and world-renowned theme parks.
NBC Sports Digital
NBC Sports Group serves sports fans 24/7 with premier live events, insightful studio shows, and compelling original programming. The sports media company consists of NBC Sports, NBC Olympics, NBCSN, Golf Channel, Olympic Channel: Home of Team USA, NBC Sports Regional Networks, NBC Sports Radio and NBC Sports Digital, which includes Apply
, the digital assets of the NBC Sports Regional Networks, Rotoworld, the NBC Sports Talk franchise, multiple apps, and two transactional sports businesses, GolfNow and SportsEngine. NBC Sports Group possesses an unparalleled collection of television rights agreements, partnering with some of the most prestigious sports properties in the world: the International Olympic Committee and United States Olympic Committee, the NFL, NHL, NASCAR, IndyCar, PGA TOUR, The R&A, PGA of America, Churchill Downs, Premier League, Tour de France, French Open, and many more. In 2018, NBC Sports Group presented three of the biggest sporting events in the world: Super Bowl LII, the Winter Olympics from PyeongChang, South Korea, and the FIFA World Cup on the networks of Telemundo.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.