Are you constantly stopping in your social media feeds to appreciate cool, funny, unique content? Do you design cool, funny, unique content?
E! is looking for a socially-driven graphic designer to join the E! Marketing team to help create awesome custom content, develop thumb-stopping images, GIFs and animations and concept and create fun content for the community around our top tier television series.
The ideal candidate is passionate and knowledgeable about all things social media with a passion for pop culture and iscomfortable designing content in a fast-paced world, while understanding the priorities of holistic marketing campaigns. This person will be working with various stakeholders within the department to create engaging content across key social platforms.Job Responsibilities:
- Lead the development of E!’s social look and feel
- Create style guides to be leveraged by all creators (internal, agencies, etc.)
- Concept and design breakthrough creative to help build community and intrigue for series programming
- Touch up, refine and enhance photography and episodic screen captures when needed
- Evaluate and share feedback on other internally or third-party designed material
- Work with the entire social media team to establish and maintain an authentic social approach that enhances the network and series brands, as well as improving the fan experience
• Bachelor’s degree
• Minimum 4 years of relevant experience
• Minimum 2 years of people management experience
• Highly proficient with Adobe Photoshop and After Effects, experience with Adobe Illustrator
• Experience with motion graphics and animation
• Understands the needs of Digital Marketing, specifically best practices in Social Media across various platforms
• Solid understanding of the design needs/restrictions for each social platform with the creativity to push those boundaries
• Familiar and savvy with TV & the ever-changing social media landscape,
• Previous entertainment experience a plus
• Dependable and flexible with a proactive spirit
• Able to work as part of a small group
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
E! is the only global, multi-platform brand for all things pop culture. The network is currently available to 91 million cable and satellite subscribers in the U.S. "E! News" airs nightly on the network and is the leading multi-platform publisher delivering breaking entertainment news and pop culture coverage 24/7 across all digital and social media. E! programming includes popular series “Keeping Up with the Kardashians,” "Total Divas," "Botched," "Hollywood Medium with Tyler Henry" and "WAGS," as well as the network's first original scripted series The Royals." Additionally, E!'s "Live from the Red Carpet" signature events keep fans connected to their favorite stars on pop culture's biggest nights. E! is a network of NBCUniversal Cable Entertainment, a division of NBCUniversal, one of the world's leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news and information to a global audience. For more corporate information, visit Apply
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.