Are you looking for your first role in post-production? We are looking to hear from enthusiastic and passionate individuals keen to join Framestore. We offer a diverse working environment where our runners gain excellent exposure to varied and challenging work within the post-production industry.Responsibilities:
- Provide general assistance to our clients and employees, in-house and on location
- Help our clients to feel at home by providing a first class hospitality service
- Ensure that our facilities are kept clean and tidy at all times and that all kitchen areas are maintained
- Ad hoc administrative or building services duties as required
- A degree or equivalent qualification in your chosen speciality, which may be technical or general (we also welcome applicants who are qualified through experience within the post-production or advertising industries)
- Passion, enthusiasm and the desire to succeed
- Demonstrable ability to use initiative when problem-solving
- The ability to thrive in a team environment
- Able to maintain a sense of humour in a sometimes pressurised environment
Due to the junior level of this role, we only hire runners who have the ability to work in the US and do not offer any relocation.
/privacy-policy . If you do not consent for your data to be used in this way then please do not continue with your application.