The producer will direct editorial production of CNBC content. The producer is responsible for leading the show team to determine each day's story content, guest list and special features. In addition, they must work effectively across the programming and operations teams to ensure clean execution of the show.KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Oversee production of show/s
- Conceive show ideas, story ideas, interview direction
- Build high production standards within CNBC Asia’s live, real-time news program format.
- Write scripts and content for Apply
- Build line-ups, effectively using CNBC computer systems, graphics, CGs, Hotboards (stock charts)
- Line producing, including good communication in the control room and the ability to be flexible and react to breaking news situations
- Communication with other show teams, senior producers, news editors, anchors, and operations staff.
- Other duties as assigned.
• Oversee production of show/s
• Conceive show ideas, story ideas, interview direction
• Build high production standards within CNBC Asia’s live, real-time news program format.
• Write scripts and content for Apply
• Build line-ups, effectively using CNBC computer systems, graphics, CGs, Hotboards (stock charts)
• Line producing, including good communication in the control room and the ability to be flexible and react to breaking news situations
• Communication with other show teams, senior producers, news editors, anchors, and operations staff.
• Other duties as assigned.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• University degree or related education or experience
• Minimum 6 years of experience in television news production
• Excellent editorial judgment and news journalism skills
• Extensive business news knowledge and experience
• Proven leadership skills and people development skills
The responsibilities associated with this position are not limited to the above description and may be modified at any time by the Company.
CNBC is the recognized global leader in business news, providing real-time financial market coverage and business information. CNBC’s international operations include regional networks in Europe and Asia-Pacific that provide the latest market information, unrivalled coverage of breaking news, in-depth analysis, and interviews with business leaders. CNBC in Europe reaches more than 110 million households, in addition to leading banks, financial institutions, and hotels across Europe, the Middle East, and Africa. CNBC in Asia-Pacific reaches more than 70 million households in 21 countries.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.