CNBC, the world leader in business news, is looking for an Associate Producer, Strategic Content & News Partnerships. This exciting role will join a team known for pioneering new editorial and sponsorship models across CNBC platforms. This person will help execute a roster of exclusive editorial partnerships in support of CNBC Business Day, CNBC Events and CNBC Digital. Success will depend on the person’s strong communication and interpersonal skills, interest in business news, and ability to collaborate with internal constituencies ranging from the Newsroom to Events to Integrated Marketing.
The Associate Producer role includes the following responsibilities:
- Track editorial appetite forspecific special reports across all platforms
- Manage internal pipeline of requests for content solutions coming from the integrated marketing team
- Assist in the development and production of the annual multi-platform editorial calendar
- Work closely with the CNBC events team on sponsorship elements and related on-air and digital content
- Brainstorm and pitch editorial concepts, franchises, and individual stories to multiple internal stakeholders including TV producers and digital editors
- Develop and execute social media campaigns supporting key franchises
• minimum 2 years of experience in television, digital media, marketing, research, strategy, and/or business development
• creative approach to solving problems with uncommon solutions
• ability to thrive in a fast-paced startup-like environment within CNBC
• strong communication skills
• strong analytical skills
• MS Excel, Power Point
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
• Prior experience in Business news
• Working knowledge of basic statistics
• Ability to read, interpret and manipulate data
• Social media fluency
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
With CNBC in the U.S., CNBC in Asia Pacific, CNBC in Europe, Middle East and Africa, CNBC World and CNBC HD, CNBC is the recognized world leader in business news and provides real-time financial market coverage and business information to approximately 371 million homes worldwide, including more than 100 million households in the United States and Canada. CNBC also provides daily business updates to 400 million households across China. The network's 15 live hours a day of business programming in North America (weekdays from 4:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m. ET) is produced at CNBC's global headquarters in Englewood Cliffs, N.J., and includes reports from CNBC News bureaus worldwide. CNBC at night features a mix of new reality programming, CNBC's highly successful series produced exclusively for CNBC and a number of distinctive in-house documentaries.
CNBC also has a vast portfolio of digital products which deliver real-time financial market news and information across a variety of platforms. These include Apply
, the online destination for global business; CNBC PRO, the premium, integrated desktop/mobile service that provides real-time global market data and live access to CNBC global programming; and a suite of CNBC Mobile products including the CNBC Real-Time iPhone and iPad Apps.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.