WB Games Montreal, a division on WB Games Inc., seeks a Production Coordinator to work with a game development team on a major new project. The Production Coordinator (PC) is responsible for supporting the Production department with a variety of coordination tasks including maintaining project plans, and documentation, tracking deliverables, and follow-up.
· Work with development team to understand artistic, technical and design requirements, and the established development pipeline.
· Assist the team’s management with facilitating the planning, structure, and coordination of the team’s production processes and ensure that established processes are followed.
· Coordinate execution and create all production-related documents including: floor plans & seating organization ,outsourcing, playtests, special features , as assigned.
· Actively monitor dependencies/bottlenecks within the team and work with the team’s management to resolve.
· Assist the team’s management in keeping the team’s project organization tools up to date (project organization flowcharts, scrum boards, timelines, etc.)
· Note and track feedback / changes requested by Directors during build reviews.
· Provide clear reporting with internal and external groups as required.
· Be forward looking, communicate and work with the appropriate people to resolve any impediments for the team.
· Analyze and communicate team progress, achievement and velocity. Flag areas where results weren’t delivered and suggest mitigation.
· Responsible for putting together documentation packages required for milestone deliveries and for the approval & certification processes with first parties.
· Update team’s project management documents with developments and changes in priorities and objectives.
· Act as note taker for assigned meetings associated with the Production and make sure they are communicated to all relevant members of the team
· Support the team in using the best practice methodologies and ensure that the status is constantly up-to-date and reflects reality of the team.
· Assist the team’s management planning based on the priorities set by the Milestone Planning process.
· Provide clear and constructive feedback about team members performance during quarterly review process
JOB QUALIFICATION STANDARDS:
· 2+ years working in software development, or equivalent experience, in a coordination or team support role.
· Experience in the game development or related industry preferred
· Strong writing, communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
· Knowledge of various p rojec t management techniques required.
· Results oriented with sense of prioritization . Ability to work well under pressure and deadlines.
· Ability to be flexible and responsive in a frequently changing work environment.
· Proactive with excellent problem solving skills.
· Proficiency with Jira , Microsoft Office.
· An understanding of both console and PC development preferred.
· Passion for games.
Education, Professional Training, Technical Training or Certification
· Associate’s degree or better preferred, or equivalent relevant experience
Management has the right to add or change duties and job requirements at any time.