WB Games Montréal seeks a Senior Gameplay Programmer to work closely with designers and the Gameplay Lead to design, explore, and implement various gameplay systems.
· Work closely with designers, artists, and other engineers to create a great player experience.
· Collaborate with members of the team to build sustainable, performant and maintainable technologies and code.
· Play an active role in supporting the game, addressing both low level and high level issues .
Work Experience Requirements
· 6+ years of experience in game development.
· Fluent in C++.
· Strong mathematics skills (linear algebra and trigonometry).
· Experience in the design and implementation of various game systems, including game object management, AI/pathing, user interface or online networking.
· Experience with multi-threaded programming paradigms.
· Experience with Unreal Engine and Multiplayer architecture is a plus.
Education, Professional Training, Technical Training or Certification
· Bachelor’s degree in a relevant discipline is preferred.
· Willing and able to provide mentorship for junior engineers.
· Ability to communicate with designers.
Management has the right to add or change duties and job requirements at any time.