Production Assistant will provide general administrative support to the Executive Producers on a Pre-school TV Series. Duties will include phone coverage, calendar management, meeting coordination, arranging technology support, booking conference rooms, travel arrangements, processing travel expenses, general office organization and other special projects as assigned.
- Schedule and coordinate meetings and ensure that the Executive Producers have accurate calendars and are aware of meetings that they need to attend.
- Answer, screen and roll phone calls. Create and update a daily phone list.
- Help manage the daily flow of information and assets between NY and CA offices.
- Proactively prep for meetings and review sessions as needed including providing agendas and or printed documents, setting up video calls, booking conference rooms and arranging for any tech support that may be needed.
- Attend and take notes at meetings as requested by the Executive Producers and Line Producer.
- Assist EPs with research for show including crafts, recipes and inspirations.
- Awareness of work in progress on the show and regularly elevates information appropriately to Line Producer and/or Production Manager.
- Attend and contribute to weekly Production Meetings.
- Respond to all communications in a timely manner as well as gather and distribute production materials.
- Track Executive Producers responses for timely approvals and feedback.
- Organize travel arrangements such as flight, hotel, and car/taxi as needed.
- Prepare expense reports in a timely and accurate manner.
• Must be proficient in Gmail, Google Calendar, Microsoft Word, Excel and Photoshop
• Strong written and verbal skills.
• Must possess ability to solve problems in a resourceful manner as expected for the role.
• Have proactive approach to work, patience and willingness to take initiative.
• Must be able to multi-task in a fast paced environment and be flexible to work a reasonable amount of overtime as needed and as approved by Line Producer.
• Able to work independently and also be comfortable interacting with employees at all levels of the organization.
• Able to organize and track large amounts of information.
• Be a collaborative and dynamic team-player who is able to work with many different types of personalities.
• 2+ years of work experience in a fast paced environment.
• Prior Animation and Live Action Production experience preferred.
• Bachelor's Degree preferred
From the award-winning storytellers, artist and innovators at DreamWorks Animation and DreamWorks Animation Television come the beloved characters and stories that come alive on the big and small screens. From films like Shrek, How to Train Your Dragon and Trolls to original TV series including Trollhunters, Voltron and Home: Adventures with Tip & Oh, DreamWorks Animation continues to bring home the laughter, fun and courage to dream.
to see our latest animated film and television productions.
DreamWorks is a division of NBCUniversal. At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.