Warner Bros. has been entertaining audiences for more than 90 years through the world’s most-loved characters and franchises. Warner Bros. employs people all over the world in a wide variety of disciplines. We're always on the lookout for energetic, creative people to join our team.
Business Unit Overview
At WB Games San Francisco we are bringing to life some of the world’s most iconic characters, stories, and universes. Come help us build a world-class studio, and take leading entertainment franchises to 1.2 billion mobile gamers. We are committed to creating fun and engaging games for our fans, and are positioning ourselves to be a top player in mobile.
Warner Bros. Games seeks an Animator for the WBG San Francisco Art department, to work on franchises such as DC Comics, Harry Potter and other well-known WB properties . At WB Games San Francisco we are bringing some of the most iconic characters and stories to life in the mobile space. We are committed to creating fun and engaging games for our fans.What part will you play?
The Animator will take animation-ready assets and prep them for animation, then create animations using Maya, assembling them into networks using Unity and Mecanim. Creatively, the animator must have a command of multiple animation styles and techniques ranging from highly stylized to very realistic.
- Animation of 3D assets.
- Implementation of 3D assets into Unity.
- Other duties as assigned.
What do we require from you?
- Knowledge or background in traditional animation.
- Familiarity animating 3D assets.
- 3-5 years of experience working on video games as an Animator.
- Mobile games animation experience is required.
- Significant experience with Unity and Mecanim.
- Experience in scripting and rigging are pluses.
- Modeling for efficiency.
- Demonstrated ability to work in multiple styles.
- Passion for games.
- Ability to work both independently and in a larger multidisciplinary team environment.