The Digital Design Intern is an integral part of the NBC Entertainment Digital Design Team. They will be treated as a junior designer and will be expected to be an active participant in the department.Qualifications/Requirements
- Social Design, Motion & Visual Design, Responsive/Adaptive Design, and Marketing Campaign design skills are highly required.
- Strong Working Knowledge of Adobe CC, not just Photoshop/Illustrator, but also including After Effects and Premiere are required. (Vector manipulation, photo editing, Photoshop manipulation, animation, video editing, and typography layout are all crucial parts of the role)
- Strong working knowledge of social platforms: Tumblr, Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, YouTube and Instagram.
- Core understanding of designing for Mobile, Social and emerging digital platforms required (which could include app design, EST work, web design, VR, etc)
- Education in Motion, Visual or Interactive Design for Digital is required.
DEADLINE TO APPLY IS JUNE 15th, 2018.
- In pursuit of an Associate, Bachelor or Graduate degree at an Accredited Institution and be able to provide documentation to confirm your degree progress
- Current class standing of sophomore or above (30 credits)
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must have unrestricted authorization to work in the U.S. without a visa or sponsorship (CPT-seeking students not accepted)
- Must have flexible schedule with at least three (3) to five (5) days of availability. This is a full-time internship role.
- Be able to work at 30 Rockefeller Plaza in New York City, NY
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.