The Product Manager is responsible for new release and/ or catalogue campaign marketing projects for our Benelux Home Entertainment division, covering the Benelux market (based in Amsterdam). Manages assigned portfolio to achieve on-time delivery of marketing materials, enhance the release of the product and to reach the overall budget objectives. Job responsibilities:
- Develop marketing plans for new release titles
- Develop marketing activities and strategy for all catalogue campaigns
- Ensure releases are made available in retail in a timely and effective manner to maximize promotion in line with new releases
- Managing campaigns & titles from scheduling through to launch as well as conduct post-campaign analysis
- Work closely with internal counterparts in sales-, operations- and finance departments, both local and international
- Work closely with external marketing counterparts such as PR agencies, Advertising agencies, Media and Joint Promotion Partners
- Research & analysis of the market, using internal sales data, GfK retail data tool and customer data
- Responsible for managing allocated budgets, purchase orders and tracking spend (SAP)
- Managing local critical path deadlines (gain legal approval for locally resourced artwork materials)
- Approving of all creative materials including packaging, advertising and POS
- Localize and implement digital media (websites/social media)
- Presentation of product plans to sales
- Other duties assigned that may be reasonably expected.
- Bachelor or Academic (HBO/WO) level (Marketing/Communications)
- Minimum 3 years’ work experience in a similar international A-branded FMCG environment (e.g. sales and/or marketing).
- Knowledge of the Dutch and preferably Belgian retail landscape.
- Analytical rigor and experience with GFK (related) systems preferred
- A strong marketing knowledge, understanding of media, publicity and promotions.
- Knowledge or passion for movies.
- Persuasive communicator: proven ability to work across functions, manage key stakeholders and influence. Strong presentation skills.
- Strong problem solving & decision making skills.
- Strong project management skills to plan, create structure and meet deadlines.
- Ability to be creative, promotes innovation and takes initiatives.
- Fluent in English and Dutch both speaking & writing. French is a plus.
- Has a commercial mindset and is ambitious.
Universal Pictures Home Entertainment (UPHE) is the global home entertainment division of Universal Pictures, headquartered in Los Angeles and headed by President, Universal Pictures Worldwide Home Entertainment, Eddie Cunningham. UPHE markets and distributes all Universal Pictures new release and catalogue content, as well as distributing content for other studios including Paramount, Sony and StudioCanal. The Company also has a significant business in locally produced and acquired content across film, TV and special interest. UPHE distributes through its own operations in the US, UK, Japan, Germany, Austria, Switzerland, France, Belgium, Netherlands, Canada, Luxembourg, Italy and New Zealand and through a variety of distribution partnerships with other studios in Australia, Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Finland, Spain, Russia, Brazil and Mexico. UPHE covers another 55 territories through a network of local licensees. UPHE is a division of Comcast NBCUniversal.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.