Description PLEASE NOTE: We are accepting speculative applications only.
We do not currently have openings available for the position of Line Producer, however, we are accepting speculative applications. If you would like to be considered for future opportunities, please submit an application. We will keep your details on our databaseand contact you when a position becomes available, should you have the required skills and experience which match this position.
Line Producers at Double Negative provide and frequently adapt a detailed plan for the delivery of a project to the VFX producer, supervisors and individual artists.
You will plan the resources with the VFX producer, supervisors and heads of department to create an effective approach to the VFX work, for the short to medium term. Strong communication skills are valued in this position as you will need to convey the goals and deadlines for sequences and r&d projects to the visual effects team, working with the coordinators to ensure the schedule is on track.
- Proven experience working as a Line Producer within a production driven environment
- Project Management experience
- Experience with Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
- Experience in working with databases
- Experience in managing artists and clients
- Knowledge of FTP software
- Diploma or equivalent education
- Aptitude for learning new software
Nice to Have
- HTML / Wiki skills
- Knowledge of Filemaker
- Passionate about film
- Clear in planning with artists, supervisors and clients
- Organised and methodical in your approach to the work
- Calm under pressure and capable of delivering to short deadlines
- A strong, clear communicator, leading teams with enthusiasm
- A positive, can-do attitude
We are DNEG, one of the world's leading visual effects, animation and stereo conversion companies for feature film and television, with studios in London, Vancouver, Mumbai, Los Angeles, Chennai, Montreal, Chandigarh, Hyderabad and Goa.