Do you have a passion for internal company tools, websites and collaboration products? Want to be part of something new, amazing and influencing change? Be part of a team that’s rolling out new products to transform the way we work.
This role will be the point of contact for changing the way our team delivers secure products and services to empower communication, sharing and connectivity for our user community anytime, anywhere on any platform.
Our Product Manager must have a passion for technical and business workplace collaboration tools, UX & Design and desire to build a strategy and products that please our users.
This role will manage product managers, workplace collaboration products and change the way our company shares, collaborates and operates every day.
- Office 365
- Messaging and Mobility
- Collaboration Tools
- Mobile Apps & Web
- Strategy and Planning
- UX & Design
- Up to 7 years’ experience in product management, product development and user experience.
- Up to 5 years managing a team
- This role will report into the VP of Workplace Collaboration & UX
- Builds locally, thinks Globally
- Manage a team of product managers and UX/designers (Office 365, Strategy, Web/Mobile etc.)
- Articulates the vision, roadmap and goals to all businesses
- Own the product and product managers with focus on managing the product design, development and growth of the products for the entire company
- Think of new ways to improve employee workplace collaboration (through prototyping, vendor evaluations, new technologies)
- Coordinate efforts on product growth and adoption across businesses and executive management.
- Owns the product roadmap and implements a process with their team. In addition, measures the benefits of the product
- Monitors product performance across all teams as well as businesses in terms of conversion and ROI
- Gathers employee data, analysis, goals of the business, and technology capabilities to define and develop product plan and strategy
- Assess market and industry opportunities, offering POCs, new ideas and reinventing the way we work.
- Work with many teams across the company (including technology and non-technical members) to drive product planning, development, launch and product marketing
- Continuously A/B testing to drive KPIs and optimize the assigned product
- Obsessively analyzing the data to develop insights to help drive the product roadmap
Basic Qualifications7 years experience leading large, scalable consumer facing web and mobile platforms
BA or BS
Knowledge of Agile/Scrum product development and software development methodologies
Strong track record of setting and achieving goals of increasing complexity
Sees a problem and can identify product solutions and ideas
Superior Communication and teamwork skills
Great leadership skills
Ability to perform under pressure
Empathetic towards the user
Experience rolling out enterprise level applications
Ability to actively seek out multiple opinions, yet make independent decisions and influence positive outcomes
Experience within media entertainment industry
Detailed orientated and self starter
Follows through on deliverables
UX & Design methodologies
Works well under pressure
Explains the roadmap in easy to understand terms
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.