Bravo Creative Dept is seeking a hybrid Project Manager who can handle print, digital and social projects from conception through completion in a fast-paced, team environment.
- Manage creative process from concept through completion (from kick-off meetings through actualizing budget)
- Work with internal clients and creative teams to design and produce creative elements and campaigns
- Develop and communicate timelines, budgets and oversee all project schedules
- Work with external vendors to design and produce creative campaigns
- Troubleshoot problems and use creative problem solving to reach goals and manage deliverables
- Archive and track deliverables and files on shared drive in a sensible format for entire team to access
• Ability to juggle multiple projects at once
• Print knowledge of publications, OOH, signage, packaging, premiums, digital banners, social media
• Experience shepherding projects & key art through approval process between multiple departments
• Strong attention to detail
• Experience as a liasion between copywriter, designers, creative directors, proofreader, retouchers, executives
• Experience in cable or network print/digital experience a bonus
• Experience on a MAC a bonus, as well as knowledge of pop culture trends
- Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through Apply
to be considered (job #43981BR)
- Must be willing to work in New York, New York
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.