- Manage day to day operations, administrative duties, and provide support to the SVP Global Media Operations, VP Distribution Engineering, and their respective leadership teams.
- Maintain daily schedules; arrange meetings, visitations, and tours with Executives, Vendors, and Clients (including arranging facilities requests, equipment with A/V, agenda preparation, communication, and follow-up).
- Expense all travel, dinning, catering, event and supply receipts via Corporate Account Reconciliation (CAR) and Concur Solutions.
- Arrange domestic and international travel itineraries in Concur Solutions and our travel agent BCD Travel.
- Communicate facility events to all employees.
- Arrange catering and event planning, working with internal and external vendors.
- Compose and prepare various correspondence and PowerPoint presentations, typically in high-pressure situations and under tight deadlines.
- Collaborate with technical support on any purchasing of Micro Computers, specs, etc.
- Handle heavy telephone contact with all levels of internal and external executive management, and employees. Cover, screen, manage, and prioritize all incoming calls.
- Greet all visitors, and validate approved visitors.
- Involved in emergency response planning.
- Arrange for office equipment repair, and maintenance with IT team when needed.
- Managed all swag purchases and inventory, ensuring its available when needed for new hires and events.
Qualifications/Requirements• 3+ years experience in an administrative role
• Strong computer skills are required, especially knowledge of MS Office Suite (Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, Excel strongly desired), Mac OS X, and iOS.
Additional Job Requirements
• Must be able to work in Centennial, CO
• Must have unrestricted employment authorization to work in the United States
• Must be available occasionally after normal work hours, as needed, to help manage events, critical situations with team and/or travel related problems
Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through Apply to be considered (note job #:43938BR)
• Ability to multi-task and handle competing priorities for multiple executives.
• Excellent interpersonal skills with an ability to deal with ALL levels of management.
• Excellent organization, detail-oriented prioritization, time management, and communication skills.
• Ability to manage confidential information with sensitivity.
• Highly motivated self-starter, able to work independently, and able to seek out answers and/or resources on their own. Willing to build working relationships that are necessary to operate effectively within Comcast/NBCU and the industry technical liaisons that the department participates in.
• Able to work with technical professionals and to coordinate activities with other executive administrative assistants. Must be able to project a professional presence to Comcast/NBCU staff, suppliers and industry members
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.