Own the growth strategy – across all digital marketing channels – for Bluprint's subscription & a-la-carte digital products.
- Strategy, execution & optimization of paid digital advertising across Facebook, Instagram & Pinterest
- Strategy, execution & optimization of email onboarding communication
- Collaboration with cross-functional partners on campaign messaging, creative & site experience
- Campaign performance reporting to key stakeholders
• 3+ years experience managing a digital marketing channel
• Proficiency in excel (vlookups, sumifs, pivots, etc.)
• Proficiency in analytics tools (looker, google analytics, etc.)
• Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through Apply
to be considered
• Willingness to travel and work overtime, and on weekends with short notice as needed
• Must be willing to work in Denver, CO
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Excels in analytics, but also appreciates & enjoys the creative development of marketing campaigns
• Is enthusiastic about diving in & learning multiple marketing channels
• Is driven to continuously meet challenging business goals
• Values accountability and, with the right guidance, will take ownership of their work
• Is energized by the idea of working in a fast-paced, ever-changing & fun work environment!
Recently acquired by NBCUniversal, Bluprint features complementary and adjacent categories that champion self-expression, wellness, mindfulness, performance arts and more. Bluprint’s vast content library consists of more than 3,000 hours of original classes and produced entertainment series’ across new categories. Offering content, commerce and community with the convenience of a 24/7 delivery system, Bluprint boasts a thriving community of over 13 million members and delivers a premium experience with best-in-class instructors and like-minded creatives.
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.