Role Purpose: This position is a Graphics Associate Producer for MSNBC Live.
Main responsibility is to assist Segment Producers with varying projects, which include, but not limited to:
· Working directly with graphics department to create show graphics for several dayside hours
· Liaise with Show Graphic PAs and the segment producers on graphic look and design
· Gathering elements
· Explaining edit instructions in detail on scriptQualifications/Requirements
• Must have at least 2 years of experience writing
• Must be proficient with desktop editing
• Candidate must have at least 2 years of experience in live television including morning shows, cable shows, and broadcast TV
Additional Job Requirements:
• Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through Apply
to be considered
• Must be willing to work in New York, NY
• Willingness to travel and work overtime, and on weekends with short notice
• Ability to enterprise, research, and plan stories
• Knowledge of current events, politics, pop culture, and history
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.