The NBCUniversal Internship Program is an experience like no other. We offer diversity of opportunities, with unique internships across our iconic portfolio of brands. Through unparalleled access to the best in the business, hands-on training & one-of-a-kind networking events, our interns have the chance to influence change. Our interns are ambitious, innovative and savvy; they shape the way we do things. Here you can contribute as content creators, problem solvers & innovators. Here you can learn the power and possibilities of media and technology. Here you can go far.Daily responsibilities and projects may include (but are not limited to):
- The Digital Marketing interns at the Stamford Media Center will work with digital producers on either Maury or The Steve Wilkos Show. Interns will get hands-on experience in digital marketing and digital production. They will have the opportunity to work one-on-one with producers, their associates and show staff members.
- The interns will assist with: general digital production, including site and app updates; Photoshop of template assets; asset delivery; miscellaneous production tasks on an as-needed basis; assisting with competitive data analysis; archiving and organizing existing content.
- Interns should have prior experience in entertainment and digital production. A rockstar candidate is eager and excited to do any task they are given. We are looking for people who have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, act independently, take initiative and help the shows from the ground up.
• In pursuit of an Associate, Bachelor or Graduate degree at an Accredited Institution and be able to provide documentation to confirm your degree progress.
• Current class standing of sophomore or above (30 credits)
• Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above
• Must be 18 years of age or older
• Must have unrestricted authorization to work in the U.S. without a visa or sponsorship
• Needs to be able to work on-site in Stamford, CT
• Internships at NBCUniversal are paid and do not require course credit
• Deadline: Interested applicants are encouraged to apply by November 2, 2018
• Spring Program Dates: January – May 2019
• Desired Backgrounds: Advertising, Communications, Computer Science, Design, Digital/New Media, English, Film/Television, Graphic Design, Marketing, Media Studies, Photography
• Desired Characteristics: Strong proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite and Final Cut; working knowledge of social media platforms; strong creative writing skills; the ability to think outside the box.
• Previous internship experience or on-campus leadership
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.