This role provides administrative support to the EVP, Marketing & EP, Live Events, E!.
- Answering and screening calls, scheduling, coordinating and maintaining appointments/meetings, maintaining files, booking travel arrangements/reservations, processing expenses and coordinating all other special projects
- Coordinate and set up internal / external client meetings as required by Executive Vice President and Marketing team
- Organize, facilitate, and prioritize communication within the Marketing department, between the EVP and direct reports
- Create and maintain daily call logs, calendars, and reports as assigned
- Liaise between other internal departments and external contacts to execute assignments and represent EVP in a professional and efficient manner
- Keep schedules on track and anticipate / address the needs of the EVP
- Interact with other support staff members in a professional manner
- Serve as information source of E! Marketing projects; responsible for organizing and storing all documents, presentations, recap reports, databases, etc.
- Contribute to the day-to-day duties of the Marketing team as a whole in order to better understand the goals of the department
- Additional responsibilities as required
• Bachelor’s degree, Marketing or Business concentration preferred
• Minimum two years experience assisting high profile desk; Entertainment industry preferred.
• Candidate must be highly proficient in MS Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook.
• Is a self-starter and self-directed
• Should be familiar with the day-to-day aspects of a busy and high profile office
• Should have an interest in Marketing/Advertising/Digital Media
• Has great communication skills, strong interpersonal skills, the ability to multitask and prioritize, the ability to anticipate the needs of the EVP, and the willingness to assist wherever needed
• Must be computer proficient, have exceptional attention to detail and follow-through skills
• Needs to be web savvy and have a firm grasp on social media
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
E! is the only global, multi-platform brand for all things pop culture. The network is currently available to 91 million cable and satellite subscribers in the U.S. "E! News" airs nightly on the network and is the leading multi-platform publisher delivering breaking entertainment news and pop culture coverage 24/7 across all digital and social media. E! programming includes popular series “Keeping Up with the Kardashians,” "Total Divas," "Botched," "Hollywood Medium with Tyler Henry" and "WAGS," as well as the network's first original scripted series The Royals." Additionally, E!'s "Live from the Red Carpet" signature events keep fans connected to their favorite stars on pop culture's biggest nights. E! is a network of NBCUniversal Cable Entertainment, a division of NBCUniversal, one of the world's leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news and information to a global audience. For more corporate information, visit Apply
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.