Warner Bros. has been entertaining audiences for more than 90 years through the world’s most-loved characters and franchises. Warner Bros. employs people all over the world in a wide variety of disciplines. We're always on the lookout for energetic, creative people to join our team.
Business Unit Overview
Warner Bros. is a top video games publisher across multiple platforms. In mobile games, we have a growing portfolio of hits that includes DC Legends, Mortal Kombat X, and LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga, and we continue to expand by adding great people and leveraging the best portfolio of brands and intellectual property in the industry, such as DC Comics, Harry Potter, and LEGO. We are looking to add enthusiastic, talented and experienced professionals to our Mobile Publishing team.
WB Games San Francisco seeks a User Acquisition Analyst to join the Mobile Publishing team. The User Acquisition Analyst will work with the User Acquisition and cross functional teams to optimize performance of marketing campaigns. The User Acquisition Analyst must be highly quantitative, with strong proficiency in excel, and preferably SQL or Python. The User Acquisition Analyst will create models based on large data sets and help distill that data into actionable recommendations.
What part will you play?
Reporting to the Director, Performance Marketing, this role is crucial to driving WB's aggressive goals in mobile games.
- Build queries and models to automate reporting and analyses.
- Develop analytical models from our extensive data set to streamline ad buying operations.
- Utilize data analytics to drive marketing decisions.
- Support User Acquisition Managers in distilling complex data into concrete narratives and actions.
What do we require from you?
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working with SQL or Python or similar languages.
- Degree in finance, economics, marketing analytics or equivalent work experience.
- Experience with SQL, Python or similar languages.
- Quantitative skills.
- A love for data and modeling.
- Experience with Looker and other data visualization platforms a plus.
- Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to collaborate with colleagues across different disciplines and locations to achieve results.
- Ability to work in a fast-pace environment and prioritize work to meet specific deadlines required.
- Must be self-motivated and results oriented.
- Flexibility to travel to Warner Bros. studios as required.
- Attendance at industry conferences as required.
- Passion/knowledge about games is a must!