- Create, edit, and publish high-quality, engaging, original digital content across various platforms
- Distribute content across digital and social media platforms in a compelling, consistent, and timely manner
- Edit and program the NBC Sports Philadelphia home page, using analytics tools to inform decisions
- Copy-edit content from other contributors including articles, galleries, and social media posts
- Contribute to overall digital content efforts, including content development, event coverage, and website/social media maintenance including articles, media galleries, graphics, podcasts, and videos.
Basic Qualifications1-2 years experience working in digital media content, preferably within sports
Deep understanding of Philadelphia’s four major Strong writing and interpersonal communication skills
An ability to work with speed, accuracy and poise under the intense pressure of the sports media field
Experience working with various content management systems and understanding of basic HTML
Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through Apply to be considered (note job #: )
Willingness to travel and work overtime, and on weekends with short notice
Must be willing to work in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
Must be 18 years or older
It is the policy of NBCUniversal and NBCUniversal’ s affiliated businesses to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Basic video editing skills and Photoshop skills are a plus
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.