Bluprint has an exciting opportunity for an experienced Motion Designer to conceptually collaborate and execute on creative assets for it's new short form digital content as well as educational and promotional materials.
- Collaborate with Video Producers to translate verbal concepts into visual expression, via designed-based Motion Graphics.
- Work in tandem with, and provide guidance to other Motion Designers.
- Assess workload, divide and delegate responsibilities.
• Bachelor’s degree in graphic or motion design
• 3+ years professional experience in design and animation
• Interested candidates must submit a resume through Apply
to be considered.
• Must be willing to work in Downtown Denver, CO.
• Willingness to work overtime with short notice.
• Must be able to provide a reel/portfolio of work samples - if available, include a web address when you submit your resume.
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.
• Most importantly, a strong Graphic Designer.
• Capable of making advanced creative & conceptually based design decisions + the technical abilities to independently execute them.
• A 2nd nature understanding of layout, color theory, typography, and timing, + a variety of design styles. This is not a character animation, or cel animation position.
• Must be able to assume responsibility, lead projects,
• Possess directional flexibility, a previous history of working with multiple clients.
• High standards of quality & aesthetics.
• Desire to evolve technical skills.
• Excellent follow-through and attention to detail.
• Comfortable communicating and collaborating closely with Producers, Editors, and various levels of creative management in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented production environment.
• Adobe CC : After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator, and related plug-ins.
• 3D and video editing skill sets are helpful, not required.
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.