The Associate Product Manager will work with the Director of Product and assist the RSN Corporate teams by coordinating and implementing new product, content, sales and marketing Apply
, manage, and deliver projects, from conception through testing and deployment, within scope, budget and timelines.
- Work with the Director of Product to coordinate and communicate all product releases with local multiplatform teams
- Take the lead on any special projects, sales, research or symphony initiatives requiring RSN site implementation
- Collaborate with product, technical and operational teams to determine business and technical requirements for new product delivery
- Manage detailed product schedules/plans, to see features and products through the product development lifecycle, including training, maintenance, and post-launch analysis.
- Research competition and adjacent markets to identify emerging trends and new business opportunities.
- Manage workflow with 3rd party product teams or vendors
- Work with strategic partners to manage campaign integration (ex. Yahoo, SB Nation)
- Support the Director of Business Intelligence and Ad Ops in optimizing sales integrations
- Work with the Content Director on strategic product implementations designed to increase traffic and engagement
- Support RSNs in QA and issue escalation
Basic Qualifications Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field or equivalent work experience
Minimum two (2) years’ experience working in Digital product management
Proven track record with product development and/or production
Experience with Drupal-based CMS and site management tools
Basic HTML and Photoshop skills required
Experience working with shared resources (ex. Engineering, Design)
Additional Job Requirements
Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through Apply to be considered (note job #: 39641BR)
Willingness to travel and work overtime, and on weekends with short notice
Must be willing to work in Stamford, CT
Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
Must be 18 years or older
It is the policy of NBCUniversal and NBCUniversal’ s affiliated businesses to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Exceptional time-management and organizational skills
Must have excellent communication and leadership skills
Sports and/or News category experience
Strength in working both independently and across cross-functional/matrix teams
Experience with JIRA
Experience with web publishing
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBC Sports Regional Networks, part of the NBC Sports Group, consist of 9 regional networks that deliver more than 2,400 live sporting events annually, along with award-winning breaking news, comprehensive analysis, digital content and original programming to more than 43 million homes. The NBC Sports Regional Networks are: NBC Sports Bay Area, NBC Sports California, NBC Sports Chicago, NBC Sports Washington, NBC Sports Boston, NBC Sports Northwest, NBC Sports Philadelphia, NBC Sports Philadelphia+ and SportsNet New York.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.