- Develop software in a variety of programming languages (C/C++, Java, C#, SWIFT).
- Jump into potentially unfamiliar technologies and “figure it out”.
- Architect elegant solutions to messy problems.
- Determine and use the right technology for each problem without bias.
- Be obsessive compulsive about code.
- Inquisitive and hack new SDKs and create quick prototypes
- Able to evangelize new technologies and approaches to problem-solving.
- Guide and mentor junior developers
• Expertise in Mobile (iOS/Android) development expertise and app submission process etc.
• Expertise in web-based application – HTML/XML/DHTML/CSS/AJAX, Restful APIs, JSON etc.
• Expertise in various software development tools (Unity 3D, Xcode etc.)
• Expertise in scripting – PHP, Python, Perl etc.
• Proficiency in the database – MongoDB, SQL etc.
• Working knowledge of Unity, programming for VR/AR devices/ content
• Someone who has participated/won software hacking competitions
• Nice to have a working knowledge of WiFi, BLE, BT, UHF etc., microcontroller/microprocessor programming experience (Arduino, Nordic, TI etc.)
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.