Do you have a passion for internal company tools, websites and collaboration products? Want to be part of something new, amazing and influencing change? Be part of a team that’s rolling out new products to transform the way we work.
Do you like to experiment, code, design and build compelling products? Do you have a passion to improve workplace collaboration and know new and upcoming trends? Do you iterate on ideas and solve problems by building on products and technology?
- We are looking for a hands-on product owner and that is a visionary product manager with strong attention to detail and a track record of managing solutions from concept through production and post implementation.
- The role is responsible for owning several product services in addition to providing strategy and vision to areas uncovered in the company.
- This role will report into the Manager of Product, Design and UX
- Help define and deliver against the product strategy
- Engage with businesses to analyze needs and come up with new products and technologies to improve workplace collaboration & employee experience
- Produce POCs and obtain business approvals for enterprise development and rollout
- Deliver PRDs with prioritized features and corresponding justification
- Lead cross functional teams (customers, engineers, designers) to deliver on the product mission.
- Manage ideas from concept, to design, sample production, testing, forecast, cost, mass production, promotion, support, and finally product end of life.
- Be able to find the need, build a story and develop a solution to solve the problem
- Work closely with designers, UX and developers to deliver on the vision.
- Analyze data and usage to determine improvements, ideas, ROI and product integrations
- Iterate and be agile. Lead scrum teams
- Communicate production vision and product updates to customers
- Conduct demos to businesses
- Able to sell ideas and listen to customers
- Analyzes data to see opportunites for new products and ideas
- Able to come up with technical solutions/ideas and consumer facing products to meet business needs
- Manage vendors (reviews, demos and prototypes)
Basic QualificationsProduct Development
Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to speak non-technical with customers and technical to developers.
Ability to prototype quickly yet think enterprise scale
Up to 7 years in product management
Experience within media entertainment industry
Passion for digital media, web and mobile
Ability to influence internal and external team members without direct reporting authority
Works well under pressure
Understands the workplace collaboration market and trends
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.