- Provide accurate reports and analysis to demonstrate effective return on investment for our email management software
- Manage the marketing contact database and assist with lead generation activities
- Assist in the execution of marketing campaigns, which may include the organization of B2B events
- Support the Sales Team in the marketing execution of various client advertising campaigns. This involves social media management, marketing content generation, and creating email marketing campaigns.
- Assist in the copywriting for online and print advertisements that highlights CNBC’s products and new programmes
- Curate, research, design, eNewsletters on topics relevant to CNBC’s viewers
- Research and identify potential partnerships in the region
- Learn the basic fundamentals of sales such as cold calls, research and customer relationship management
- Identify and create marketing collaterals to support strategic messaging campaigns
The Events and Brand Marketing intern will assist with market data research and collection as well as assisting the execution of marketing campaigns and events.
CNBC is the recognized global leader in business news, providing real-time financial market coverage and business information. CNBC’s international operations include regional networks in Europe and Asia-Pacific that provide the latest market information, unrivalled coverage of breaking news, in-depth analysis, and interviews with business leaders. CNBC in Europe reaches more than 110 million households, in addition to leading banks, financial institutions, and hotels across Europe, the Middle East, and Africa. CNBC in Asia-Pacific reaches more than 70 million households in 21 countries.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.