- LXTV is a lifestyle division within NBC Universal's Owned Stations Division. LXTV is responsible for producing and distributing cultural and lifestyle multiplatform programming. Programs include '1st Look', 'Open House', 'Talk Stoop', 'George to the Rescue'.
- Producer/Editor needed immediately for LXTV productions. Responsibilities will include segment and show composition editing for Talk Stoop which is a celebrity interview series as well as field-producing/camera operator for Talk Stoop & other LXTV series and sales integrations. Additionally, the producer/editor will need to research segments, source and pull clips, write VO’s as needed. Looking for someone who is deadline driven, organized and able to work on multiple projects/shows simultaneously. Proficiency in Final Cut X is preferred.
- Minimum 4 years experience in television production, including shooting HD footage, and editing on final cut X & premiere in a deadline driven environment
- Up to date on social media trends & platforms is a plus
- Must be able to work flexible hours including weekends and evenings
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
- Must be 18 years of age Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV online to be considered
- Bachelor’s degree in television production, communications, journalism or liberal arts field preferred
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Proficiency in Final Cut Pro X
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.