- Conceive and build high end, 3D models, objects and environments for video graphics and animations.
- Responsible for seeing all projects through from concept, mock-ups and creative development, to final design and pre-press.
- Design collateral, logos, presentations, social marketing assets, event and environmental design, press kits and other pieces as necessary.
- Solicit competitive bids for outsourcing of projects or deliverables.
- Expert knowledge of retouching and pre-press.
- Maintain brand consistency throughout all marketing projects and platforms.
- Work closely and collaboratively with motion graphic designers to ensure continuity of design and shared assets.
- Coordinate with remotely based design hub to ensure receipt and delivery of graphic assets.
- Ability to art direct photo shoots as needed.
• Minimum 5 years of Broadcast experience.
• Must possess excellent visual and graphic design composition skills, and have extensive experience in motion graphics and compositing.
• Must have creative vision and the ability to make that vision come to life.
• Must have the ability to create and implement brand standards, with the communication and leadership skills necessary to assure compliance.
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent industry experience.
• Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite.
• Experience with 3D programs with emphasis on Cinema 4D.
• Knowledge of Windows and PC platform.
• Ability to learn new software including but not limited to Curious Maps.
• Experienced in live action shoots, film production, and all post-production.
• Strong work ethic, positive attitude and leadership qualities with the ability to handle multiple tasks.
• Ability to work in a fast paced, high pressure environment.
• Applicants must submit a resume/CV through Apply
to be considered.
• Able to work a flexible schedule and shifts including evenings, overnights, weekends and holidays.
• Must be willing to work in Miramar location.
• Must be willing to submit to a background investigation.
• Must be 18 years or older.
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States.
• Must be willing to travel between multiple markets multiple times a month and at a moments notice in emergency situations.
• Must be covered by Solutions, NBCU Alternative Dispute Resolution Program
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.