The Oxygen Creative Team is looking for an incredibly talented Preditor who will conceptualize and deliver stunning creatives across our channel and Apply
Mutiplatform Preditor will be responsible for conceptualizing, writing, producing, managing, and editing on-air campaigns for Oxygen’s true crime programming, Ad Sales and sponsorship campaigns, branding initiatives, various on-air marketing campaigns and show launches. This person reports directly to the Creative Director, Multiplatform Promos.
You come armed with imagination and the technical skills to produce eye-catching promotions, companion social creative and interstitials. You have a genuine desire to go farther, experiment, have fun and have a love for true crime programming
• Visualize, create, and produce engaging promos and campaigns on-time.
• Oversee projects from ideation, through final product that includes: research, copywriting, and post-production.
• Consults and develops projects with the team throughout the production process; including digital/social, on-air graphics, and marketing.
• Contributes towards building Oxygen’s brand identity.
• Working on marketing reels, Ad Sales materials, and other creative work.
• Communicates the ongoing stages of production to other teams where necessary.
• Able to confidently pitch and present ideas tothe team and stakeholders.
• Discusses and listens to feedback constructively and acts on it.
• Enthusiastic team member, proactively sharing ideas and best practices.
• Is creatively ambitious, willing to take risks, and have fun.Qualifications/Requirements
• Experience in a similar position within agency, online, or TV broadcast.
• Minimum of 5 years experience in editing
• A passion for television and true crime programming.
• Strong knowledge of current industry trends on channel, social media, OTT, etc.
• Ability to write strong and distinctive copy.
• A genuine desire to go farther, experiment, have fun, and win some awards.
• Advanced understanding of post-production, editing, and audio.
• Ability to work with deadlines even under pressure.
• Excellent interpersonal and technical skills.
• Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop)
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.