You’ll be reporting to the Global Head of Production of Framestore Labs, working on world-class large scale, digital data-visualisations and experiential projects with clients around the globe.
Project Based Tasks
- Work with Project Manager and Global Head of Labs to run projects directly with the developer team.
- Ensure developer team are all aware of their daily tasks and have everything required in-order for them to complete tasks as efficiently as possible.
- Run daily morning stand ups to set out each developer with their tasks for the day.
- Primary manager of online task management for all Labs department via JIRA.
- Arrange internal meetings to ensure project progress is maintained.
- Arranging inter-department meetings when required for a project.
- Raise purchase orders and ensure payments are made to any external vendors required for projects.
- Attend meetings and take notes and actions to share for the wider team.
- Collate all project documentation into easy to understand Google Drive folder structures.
- Assist developers and engineers to set up test machines for projects when required.
- Work with the Project Manager and Global Head of Labs to create any Statement of Work proposals for future projects.
- Keep track of all departmental days off and ensure these are accurately reflected in the department calendar.
- Book all aspects of Labs colleagues project travel, when required, through the company travel agents.
- Collect and collate marketing resources in an organised manner for each projects PR.
- Liaising with global labs colleagues to ensure regular updates are made across the department.
- Must possess a minimum of 1-2 years’ professional experience working on a production team gaining technical knowledge ideally for large scale digital installations.
- Essential to have a keen interest and basic understanding of programming and computer hardware.
- Full understanding of JIRA task management.
- Acute eye and attention to detail.
- Enjoy working with a team in a fast-paced environment.