DreamWorks Animation Television is seeking a Director of Digital Marketing to play a key role in the Television Marketing Team. This role reports to the VP of Marketing.
The primary function of this role is to collaborate on digital strategy and lead execution on multiple strategic digital initiatives. In partnership with the Director, Social Media, the Director, Digital Marketing will deliver high-quality, high-impact campaigns around series and season launches, ongoing brand-building and awareness initiatives, broadcaster partnerships, cross-divisional & symphony efforts, and special projects.
This role will interface extensively within the department (Brand, Publicity, Promotions, Creative Services) and across the Universal Brand Development team (Franchise, Consumer Products, Interactive, Digital Enterprises). Additional coordination with international colleagues is also expected.Key areas of responsibility:
- Develop and manage a globally-minded digital content strategy that drives brand awareness, video viewership, website traffic, and lead-generation efforts to retail partners.
- Analyze data and provide valuable insight on trends and performance.
- Determine program ROI and assess campaign performance and effectiveness.
- Generate digital strategy goals & objectives and contribute to integrated series marketing plans.
- Evangelize digital activation to cross-divisional partners, with a specific focus on facilitating execution.
- Participate in marketing strategy, planning, and activation brainstorms.
- Lead various special projects as required.
• Outstanding written and oral communication and presentation skills
• Strong computer skills are critical
• College degree required
• 7-10 years of experience
• Computer skills - Google Suite & Office Suite, familiarity with Adobe Creative Suite
• Digital marketing - Tubular, YouTube analytics, Adobe Analytics
• Specific experience in any of the following areas is a plus:
o YouTube content generation & programming
o Pre-school specific television marketing
o SVOD and streaming service marketing
o Multi-cultural marketing
• A passion for general entertainment, animation, and kids related pop-culture
• Proven track-record of creative and strategic thinking
• Ability to multi-task and prioritize project workflow
• Ability to build credibility and cross-divisional relationships
• A self-starter with a positive “can-do” attitude and strong work ethic
• Adept at navigating a multi-faceted and rapid-paced organization
• Detail-oriented with excellent organizational, problem-solving and people skills
From the award-winning storytellers, artist and innovators at DreamWorks Animation and DreamWorks Animation Television come the beloved characters and stories that come alive on the big and small screens. From films like Shrek, How to Train Your Dragon and Trolls to original TV series including Trollhunters, Voltron and Home: Adventures with Tip & Oh, DreamWorks Animation continues to bring home the laughter, fun and courage to dream.
to see our latest animated film and television productions.
DreamWorks is a division of NBCUniversal. At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.