The Email Marketing Manager will help drive both our legacy retail and subscription businesses retention efforts, mainly focused in the following areas:
- Lead Legacy business promotional calendar strategy & daily management of marketing communications inclusive of sales, new product launches, and migration to the subscription product.
- Daily management of current subscriber series communications & co-owner of long term strategy/testing roadmap.
- Own Commerce integration into subscriber experience across retention marketing communications.
- Own Paid Media testing roadmap for integration into retention marketing strategy.
- Own cross-functional alignment with Editorial & Social for retention marketing team.
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related field
• 4+ years of Digital Marketing experience
• Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through Apply
to be considered
• Willingness to travel and work overtime, and on weekends with short notice as needed
• Must be willing to work in Denver, CO
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Analytically inclined marketer comfortable with data aggregation & synthesis.
• Ability to manage multiple priorities at once & with ease.
• Self-starter comfortable with ownership & freedom to drive the business forward.
• Strong cross-functional partner with a “happy to help” attitude.
• Experience with email operations/execution in a major ESP. (Sailthru a big plus!)
• Understanding of complex email segmentation and list management.
• Natural mentor for junior team members and openness to act as such day to day.
• Willing & able to present both successes and failures to senior leadership team.
• Familiarity with major subscription businesses and customer lifecycles a major plus!
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.