The purpose of this role is to work closely with gaming partners to develop games leveraging company’s IPs across multiple platforms and to achieve desired business results for our gaming business.KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
- Develop concepts for new games that leverage Universal, Illumination Entertainment and DreamWorks brands across major platforms such as mobile, PC, console, and AR/VR.
- Develop detailed, forward thinking strategies for new content & game feature implementation, in game events etc. in order to keep the service fresh & maximize product lifespan.
- Drive game production and ensure the delivery of a high quality product on time.
- Works with headquarter in LA. Communicate the title vision to the development team, and help ensure the product leverages the ideas and resources of the larger organization.
- Liaise with the DPG HQ creative/production team and establish a close working relationships, work with both HQ BD leadership/local BD team and DPG HQ creative/production team to refine the asset submission pipeline/approval process.
- Provide ongoing project management, programming and operation ofin-game events, content releases, and new functionalityin order to sustain product popularity post launch.
- As part of daily operations, follow closely all relevant KPIs in order to insure the game’s financial success (DAUs, Retention Rates, ARPPU, ARPDAU, Conversion Rates etc.)
- Ensure contingency plans are in place & and ensure effective risk management. Understand and communicate issues facing various types of game play, artistic and technical considerations, and the ability to forecast the ramifications of decisions made during the concept/pre-production phase.
- Be a great team player, this includes sharing people resources and ideas with your peer teams.
•Bachelor Degree and above.
•Minimum of 5 years’ experience as a Producer, able to manage large teams in the video/online/mobile game industry (Software Engineers, Artists, Designers, Audio Specialists, Project Managers, Associate Producers etc.).
•5 years’ experience developing and executing game project management.
•Excellent written and verbal Chinese & English communication skills.
•Ability to know what types of products will sell and what won't sell and be able to assess the feasibility of producing a new product.
•Successful track record in the development of high profile entertainment and software products.
•Deep knowledge about China gaming markets; knowledge of the software/game market and platforms.
•Self-motivated, ability to deal with ambiguous and fast-paced working environment, able to work through challenging, multiple deadlines.
•Strong team player with good work ethics and willing to learn and take on new tasks.
•Responsible, take charge and passionate in driving towards desired results.
The responsibilities associated with this position are not limited to the above description and may be modified at any time by the Company.
For almost a century, Universal has been known for its diverse slate of films, including classics such as Jaws, the Jurassic Park series, Mamma Mia, Fast and Furious and Bourne. UPI owns and operates direct theatrical marketing and distribution of feature films in many locations around the globe including Austria, Australia, France, Germany, Italy, Korea, Mexico, Netherlands, Russia, Spain, Switzerland and UK & Eire. In other territories UPI market and distribute movies through its JV offices, as well as in select territories, licensees who are contracted to distribute on UPI's behalf.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.