Framestore is interested in hearing from Freelance VR/AR Programmers to work in our NY Studio on short and long term projects.
We strive to create unique and high quality VR and AR content. Our focus is to marry beautiful Hollywood caliber visual content with AAA interactive experiences.Responsibilities
- Develop clean, optimized high and low level code for different platforms
- Identify technical issues and solve complex problems with innovative solutions
- Maintain code, including troubleshooting, optimization and debugging
- Research creative solutions to improve efficiency and satisfy technical requirements
Nice to Have
- Strong C++ skills
- Experience with game engines, Unreal preferred
- Strong math and physics skills
- Familiarity with engine build systems and their scripting languages
- Proficient with Python or C#
- Knowledge shader programming (cg/hlsl/glsl)
- Experience with VR/AR platforms
- Familiar with the Digital Content Creation tools used for game assets
/privacy-policy . If you do not consent for your data to be used in this way then please do not continue with your application.