Warner Bros. has been entertaining audiences for more than 90 years through the world’s most-loved characters and franchises. Warner Bros. employs people all over the world in a wide variety of disciplines. We're always on the lookout for energetic, creative people to join our team.
Business Unit Overview
At WB Games San Francisco we are bringing to life some of the world’s most iconic characters, stories, and universes. Come help us build a world-class studio, and take leading entertainment franchises to 1.2 billion mobile gamers. We are committed to creating fun and engaging games for our fans, and are positioning ourselves to be a top player in mobile.
WB Games, Inc. seeks an Associate Product Manager for the WBG San Francisco Product Management department, focusing on external development management. At WB Games San Francisco, we are bringing some of the most iconic characters and stories to life in the mobile space. We are committed to creating fun and engaging games for our fans and are positioning ourselves to become a top player in mobile.
The Associate Product Manager will help define, market and maintain the company’s free to play mobile and social games externally developed portfolio. Reporting to the Director, Product Management of external development, this role is crucial to driving Warner Bros. aggressive goals in mobile and social games.What part will you play?
What do we require from you?
- Using tools such SQL, Excel, dashboards and statistical analysis, monitor performance of A/B tests, price changes, cross-promotion programs etc.
- Conduct specific analyses and drive product/live management decisions based on insights and analysis of features; making priority recommendations and providing actionable feedback to external developers where appropriate.
- Provide analysis and create actionable recommendations for live digital publishing activities to optimize game performance, including user acquisition, analytics, and community.
- Execute with high precision and excellence, projects and tasks to ensure best in class title soft and worldwide launches. The Associate Product Manager will complete key requirements leading up to and through product launches to include financial analysis, coordination with brand marketing, product development, PR and other WB publishing teams.
- Work with Director, Product Management to prepare and present weekly management information reports that accurately represent the health of a title to aid in executive level decision making.
- Review and provide detailed feedback and KPI impact analysis on in development features, including but not limited to - UI/UX specification documentation and in-game tuning models.
- Perform teardowns and analyses of competitor feature sets, live updates, economy balance, in-game merchandising, and player behavior profiles.
- BA/BS Degree or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in product management or related role.
- Strong familiarity with iOS, Android and Facebook games marketplaces, trends and best practices.
- Record of accomplishment via feature, promotional and business model recommendations.
- Thorough understanding of micro-transaction based business models.
- Passion for gaming, mobile and social networking.
- Strong product management skills at a features/system level.
- Strong analytical skills and the ability to leverage data to make informed feature designs and recommendations.
- Exceptional project management skills.
- Strong PC Skills, including proficiency with MS Outlook, Word, Excel.
- Exceptional PowerPoint presentation skills.
- Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to collaborate with colleagues across different disciplines and locations to achieve results.
- Ability to work in a fast-pace environment and prioritize work to meet specific deadlines required.
- Must be self-motivated and results oriented.
- Flexibility to travel to Warner Bros. studios as required.
- Attendance at industry conferences as required.