DNEG Feature Animation, a newly formed division with in DNEG, is dedicated to the creation of high end Animated Features. Together we will bring the vision of both major Hollywood studios and independent productions to life.
Central Production Supervisors at DNEG work closely with the Production Manager and Producer supporting the day-to-day operation of our productions. You will be responsible for working closely with our Company Schedule team to ensure our current crew schedules are accurate and on track, as well as manage future scenario running.
You will also be responsible for coordinating the bidding of projects in production, collating Department progress reports, maintaining the Department quota projections, as well as forward planning for new work and potential allocation of crew. Central Production Supervisors will work closely with our Finance team to create and maintain the Departments budgets and cost reports.Must Have
Nice to Have
- Proven experience working with budgets and creating and maintain cost reports
- A commercial mind, with strong analytical skills
- Proven Project Management experience
- Proven ability to prioritise workload and meeting deadlines
- Excellent negotiation skills
- Excellent high level working knowledge in MS Office, particularly Excel
- Experience in database work
- Previous experience in either the VFX or Animation industry
- Experience with Shotgun
- Organised and methodical in your approach to the work
- Impeccable attention to detail and accuracy
- Exceptionally forward thinking
- Strong problem solving skills
- A strong, clear communicator and effective negotiator
- A positive, can-do attitude
- Calm under pressure and capable of delivering to short deadlines
We are DNEG, one of the world's leading visual effects, animation and stereo conversion companies for feature film and television, with studios in London, Vancouver, Mumbai, Los Angeles, Chennai, Montreal, Chandigarh, Hyderabad and Goa.