The Production Manager oversees all process regarding timeline, cost control, productivity and compliance for all kind of television or digital projects.
· Serves as a liaison among the different divisions to properly distribute information, gather assets and seek effectiveness.
· Creates, reviews and compares budget with finance to ensure cost efficiency
· Ensures all aspects of compliance are being met including setting up trainings for IMS processes, legal, and other shared services (Legal, HR, Vendor Management, etc.)
· Responsible for all 3rd party production productivity reports
· Responsible for supervising, evaluating, and monitoring the work quality and performance of all assigned production in terms of cost efficiency, compliance and productivity
· Works closely with the Executive Producer and/or Exec of Production in the development and production plans
· Completes any other tasks as assigned by supervisor(s)
· Ensures that all work is done under the technical guidelines and operations procedures of Telemundo Network Policies and infrastructure and adheres to EHS/OSHA regulations and procedures
· Follows policies, applicable laws, and regulations to protect his/her own health and safety as well as that of other workers, the public, and the environment
• Minimum 5 years of experience in the production of non-scripted, realities or specials production
• Bachelor’s degree in communication or business administration
• Previous supervisory/leadership experience
• Previous experience working with productions in Latin America
• Exhibits extensive knowledge of production operations and planning
• Must be fully bilingual in English and Spanish
• Must be able to perform job at locations in and outside work environment with varying weather conditions
• Exhibits working knowledge of health and safety requirements
• Proficient in MS Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Internet Explorer, and Internet search engines
• Willingness to travel and on weekends with short notice
• Must be willing to work in the greater Miami, Florida area
• Must be 18 years or older
• Must have a valid driver’s license
• Must be willing to facilitate personnel requirements including late and/or last minute scheduling changes in a 24/7 production work environment.
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.