NBC News Digital is looking for an experienced video editor to join Stay Tuned, a first of it’s kind, twice daily digital news show. The ideal candidate will help us produce outstanding video content— from conception to delivery—of the day’s most compelling news stories. They should be passionate about news and storytelling and should be ready for a face-paced environment. You should be fast, organized, and have a killer sense of visual storytelling.
- Edit compelling, innovative video content for Stay Tuned
- Work on multiple projects, simultaneously, with tight deadlines
- Concept, communicate, and execute on a highly collaborative team
• Bachelor’s degree required
• At least 5+ years professional experience in video editing, in an environment which works on tight deadlines and quick turnarounds
• Experience in pitching and producing creative and sharable videos about the day’s news.
• Comprehensive experience in Adobe Premiere
• Proven news judgment, high ethical standards and wonderful interpersonal skills
• Lots of personal experience making social content (yes, your own stories count)
• Experience with analytics and data-driven decision making
Additional Job Requirements
• Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through Apply
to be considered
• Must be willing to work in New York
• Must be willing to work Mon-Fri 4AM-12PM
• Experience in Adobe After Effects, Photoshop, Illustrator
• Experience in Davinci Resolve
• Experience shooting and lighting in both the studio and the field
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.