We're looking for a smart, driven software professional to join our IMS department, which supports management and production tools. Support includes various SaaS solutions and CMS systems. Working from our London office, you will be part of the global IMS team.
You will contribute to the wider team by tackling clearly defined development and support tasks that arise locally as well as remotely. Alongside providing software support via phone, email and remotely, it’s important all issues, tasks and changes are tracked through our ticketing system. The prioritisation of tasks is vital, all the while ensuring everyone is kept up to date with the progress of their query.
Collaboration is key. It’s important that all tools have supporting documentation to ensure compliance on a global level.Must Have
Nice to Have
- 3+ years of hands-on software support experience
- Excellent knowledge of Python
- Hands-on experience in working on scripts and command line applications
- Working knowledge of MySQL and PostGres
- Experience of Linux, OSx operating systems
- Previous experience supporting CRM/CMS/ERP systems
- Knowledge of SDLC and/or Agile methodology
- Previous experience of working in a customer-facing environment
- Familiarity with version control (preferably with Git) and ticketing systems
- MS experience (SQL Server/Project/VBA)
- Shotgun software support experience advantageous
- A strong communicator, both verbal and written
- A quick learner - ability to quickly pick up new software languages as needed
- Able to work autonomously and within a team
- Good time management and prioritisation
- Excellent organisational and housekeeping skills
- Ability to interact confidently with both technical and non-technical staff
We are DNEG, one of the world's leading visual effects, animation and stereo conversion companies for feature film and television, with studios in London, Vancouver, Mumbai, Los Angeles, Chennai, Montreal, Chandigarh, Hyderabad and Goa.