The Creative Team partners with various departments within the Bravo organization to design print, digital and social creative assets representing Bravo’s shows and the Bravo brand. Our purpose is to create the most compelling art to connect our viewers to the content they love.
We are looking for a talented Senior Designer to join the Creative Team. In this role you will work independently and collaborate with internal designers to create engagin and effective artwork, ensuring we have the best assets to market and publicize our shows.
- Conceptualize ideas that can be used across multiple platforms including social and digital
- Uphold graphic aesthetic, maintaining quality and quantity of work produced
- Manage workload to meet project deadlines
- Ability to multitask and work in fast paced environment
- Follow creative direction and actively participate on any given assigned project
- Act as creative lead on some projects, from conception to delivery, directing the work of peers and vendors while still remaining hands-on
- Conceive and design network print material including advertising campaigns and collateral pieces
- Work closely with Digital and On-Air teams to ensure continuity of design and shared assets
- Create and prepare all print ad mechanicals for final release to publications. Ensure hi-res files are built to specs provided and are suitable for printing
- Participate in brainstorming sessions
- Work on corporate assets for B2B and internal presentations
• Bachelors degree in art and/or design
• Minimum 5 years experience in latest versions of Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Mac OS X
• Minimum 5 years experience in creative print design
• Minimum 5 years experience in print (4 color, spot colors, PDF and printer ready files) and print production techniques
• Minimum 2 years design experience in a studio or television / cable network
• Ability to direct third party creative teams
• Strong time/project management skills
• Ability to think and react quickly while maintaining an overall strategic plan
• Highly organized with strong attention to detail
• Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to work independently or as part of a collaborative team
• Experience working in the media entertainment field
• Able to keep a positive and pro-active approach during all phases of projects
• Basic knowledge of After Effects and Premiere a plus
• Interest and knowledge of pop culture trends
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.