Warner Bros. has been entertaining audiences for more than 90 years through the world’s most-loved characters and franchises. Warner Bros. employs people all over the world in a wide variety of disciplines. We're always on the lookout for energetic, creative people to join our team.
Business Unit Overview
Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment is a leading worldwide publisher, developer, licensor and distributor of entertainment content for the interactive space across all platforms, including console, handheld, mobile and PC-based gaming for both internal and third-party game titles. WB Games studios include TT Games, Rocksteady Studios, Turbine, NetherRealm Studios, Monolith Productions, WB Games Montreal and WB Games San Francisco.
What part will you play?
Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment seeks an Associate Manager, Content Marketing for the Marketing department. With the guidance of the Manager, Content Marketing & Partnerships, the Associate Manager, Content Marketing will help oversee our social marketing agencies and lead audits on the digital space to build strategic recommendations across all of our Core, LEGO and mobile titles.
Duties include managing communication with our social agencies, leading content creation, keeping our vendors accountable for deadlines and thoroughly monitoring each title’s social budget. The Associate Manager, Content Marketing is responsible for following digital and social market trends and constantly auditing the competition to identify actionable insights and build strategic recommendations for partnership and content development. The role will work closely with brand, integrated communications, analytics and sales teams to help identify gaps and opportunities with our global brand plan to ensure we are constantly challenging the status quo as we move into a more digitally powered organization.
- Serve as a key partner for our social marketing agencies and drive project management for content creation.
- Manage day-to-day relationship with to ensure best practices are being followed and that content is being created and posted.
- Own and drive project management pipelines, alongside Brand Manager, for overall social content schedules and deadlines, review agency estimates for services and burn reports, manage trafficking/approvals process, and manage asset needs and distribution to International offices.
- Develop social marketing strategy feeding into the strategy of the brand and key partners (LEGO, DC, etc.).
- Identify insights to help guide the brand’s goals and the creative brief.
- Identify potential innovative marketing initiatives for events and influencers.
- Audit the mobile market on online initiatives and identify gaps and opportunities to grow the game’s audience.
- Proactively provide strategic recommendations on overall online communication.
- Audit competitive brands and identify gaps & opportunities.
- Audit previous game digital and social presence to get familiar with opportunities and challenges for the next title.
- Collaborate closely with the Associate eSports Manager on growing our online eSports audience.
What do we require from you?
- BA/BS degree required, Coursework emphasis in business/marketing/communications strongly preferred.
- 4+ years work experience in videogames marketing or digital marketing preferred.
- Possesses a strong knowledge of the gaming business and games-as-a-service
- Demonstrated experience in project management, performance marketing, data analysis, eCRM, user acquisition, campaign optimization and the ability to work across multiple teams.
- Excellent analytical, verbal, and written skills.
- Computer literate in Microsoft Word, Excel and presentation software programs required.
- Requires some travel.