We're looking for a seasoned, skillful, and creative Executive Producer to lead our tent pole pop culture show, E! News. As our EP, you'll be focused on creative production elements of our key property and manage, inspire and encourage our team of producers and directors to bring top content to life.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Work closely with E! News team to produce daily pop culture show and manage show staff and set direction for the program
- Lead creative planning and production for E! News including story development and scripting; proactively identify new stories and creative ways of producing content.
- Work with top talent in the pop culture space and develop key segments, for both in studio and field pieces
- Supervise the production and post-production on select show segments, including guiding story development, reviewing rough cuts, editorial guidance and feedback
- Oversee set design and in-segment graphics for studio and field content
- Provide notes on production concepts, casting, outlines and approve storylines for segments
- Attend shoots in studio and on location
- Liaise with sales team and to provide integration ideas and supervise integration execution on set
The right candidate will be passionate about pop-culture and be a creative visionary with strong management skills and versatile production expertise. This person will have a clear point of view about how to take a concept and bring it to life creatively and make sure it is well representative of the E! brand.
• Minimum 10 years of experience in daily TV production at a production company or network
• Proven knowledge of key aspects of daily TV production and post-production including digital and social media
• Deep knowledge of and interest in entertainment, celebrity, and social media pop culture
• Extensive ties to the entertainment landscape including top talent, agents, talent managers, and the PR community
• Outstanding editorial judgment and creative abilities, with emphasis on daily series production, story development, and strong post production skills
• Strong verbal and written communications skills and a track record of leadership ability
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
E! is the only global, multiplatform brand for all things entertainment, pop culture and lifestyle. We eat, sleep and breathe pop culture, delivering exclusive breaking news and in-depth celebrity coverage, red carpet livestreams, TV scoop and spoilers, lifestyle trends and tips, and what's viral now.
E! News is the leading daily pop culture show, featuring the biggest and most-talked about stories of the day. Hosted by Jason Kennedy and Giuliana Rancic, E! News covers the day’s hottest topics in pop culture and entertainment in a fast-paced, social and entertaining way tailored to a young, hyper-connected audience. Airing in more than 160 countries, E! News boasts the youngest and most affluent viewership and is the only truly cross platform pop culture brand with a monthly reach of 80MM+ people across linear and digital in the U.S. alone.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.